If you are looking for something to do on a budget, this sculpture guide is the perfect activity! Starting at Sculpture Park and ending at the Denver Art Museum this guide is roughly 1 mile long and brings you right pass the Capitol Building in downtown Denver. I have organized the guide below to help with directions and to make every sculpture easy to find. When driving into downtown there are several parking lots near sculpture park in which you can park. Looking to add something else to this guide? Swing by 16th street mall for a quick bite or to do some shopping.
This guide is wheelchair accessible.
- By Jonathan Borofsky – Located in Sculpture Park
“Man” and “Women”
- By Fernando Botero – Located on 14th St and Curtis
I See What You Mean
- By Lawrence Argent – Located on 14th in Downtown Denver
East 2 West Source Point
- Larry Kirkland – Located Wellington E. Webb Municipal Building
- By Donald Lipski – Located on 32 W 14th Ave
- By Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen – Located In front of the Denver Art Museum
Scottish Angus Cow and Calf
- By Dan Ostermiller – Located by the Denver Art Museum